1fill in the application form
You can apply for your card by email, just attach the completed form, a scanned photo and proof of eligibility or print out the form fill it out and post it to us along with the photo and a copy of your eligibility evidence.
If you are unable to complete the form on your computer or you don’t have someone who could help you with this then please contact your local theatre or arts centre who should be able to post you a paper form.
To enable easy checking at the theatre or arts centre please enclose or scan a passport-sized colour photograph that is an accurate and recent likeness of the cardholder. Please write the cardholder name on the back of the photo if posting.
3proof of eligibility
Please enclose proof of eligibility. You only need to send 1 piece of evidence. Please only send copies of your supporting document. Please do not send original documents as we are unable to return them.
- Enhanced or Standard PIP Daily Living Component
- DLA High or Middle Rate Care Component
- High Rate Attendance Allowance
- Certificate of Visual Impairment
- War Disablement Pension
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
- Direct Payments
- Social Services Care Package
- Continuing Healthcare Package
- Dual Sensory Impairment
4send to us
Before sending your application, please check the following points:
- The name and address details are correct and complete
- You have enclosed a photograph of yourself/the applicant
- The document providing proof of eligibility is enclosed
- You have checked that the correct postage has been applied
- Please email or post your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hynt Card, Network House, St Ives Way, Sandycroft, Flintshire. CH5 2QS
For further information please visit our faqs or contact our help desk on 0344 225 2305 if you require the text relay service please call 18001 0344 257 8858.